Answered By: Lynn Haggard
Last Updated: May 05, 2015     Views: 8

No, there is not, however there is one located in the Provost's office. You can contact them at: 785-628-4112. There is also a notary available at the Student Service Center in the Memorial Union. You can contact them at 785-628-5306.

Related Topics