Answered By: MaryAlice Wade
Last Updated: Feb 04, 2015     Views: 9

You can search for some items using the Online Catalog; look for locations such as the Western Collection. For more information about using the Archives and Special Collections, contact Sherry Severson or Patty Nicholas., or consult the following Research Guides:

Special Collections Guide

Kansas Heritage Guide