Live Chat Service
Didn't find the answer you needed? We can help!
Choose a librarian and click Schedule an Appointment. Select a date and time and complete a short online form. You will receive an e-mail confirming your appointment.
Answered By: Lynn Haggard Last Updated: Jan 14, 2015 Views: 5
Here is what I would suggest. You can search for articles by using the Library’s online catalog.
You can view a brief video tutorial online: How to Use Primo to Find Articles & Books, or just follow the steps below:
*Go to the library’s web page (http://www.fhsu.edu/library ) and under the picture banner, click on the tab “online catalog”.
· In the first search box, enter your search terms: google driverless car. Don't hit Search yet.
· In the second search box, change “library catalog” to “article databases”. Click on Search.
*At the top of the page, click "Full-Text Online"; this will limit your results to those articles you can access fully online.
· Under your results number listing, there is a link for “peer reviewed journals”, click on it if you need peer reviewed/scholarly journals, do not if you don’t need to be scholarly
· Look at article titles to see if any interest you. The “details” tab under the citation will possibly give you an abstract of the article (although not always). The “view it” tab will tell you which database the article is in along with a connecting link.
· Click on the link. You should be taken to the article or to a screen which has a link to the PDF or HTML version of the article. If the link doesn't work, contact us at 785-628-5283 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Distance education services librarian