Live Chat Service
Didn't find the answer you needed? We can help!
Choose a librarian and click Schedule an Appointment. Select a date and time and complete a short online form. You will receive an e-mail confirming your appointment.
Answered By: Lynn Haggard Last Updated: Sep 01, 2016 Views: 10
In order to access the New York Times, FHSU students need to make sure they are registered.
· Go to the library’s home page: http://www.fhsu.edu/library
· Under the “Find” section, click on the link for “articles and databases”
· Scroll down alphabetically to “New York Times”
o New York Times - Grab your electronic access to the New York Times. The FHSU license includes iPhone and Android smartphone apps. Register here and follow the instructions. Brought to you through the cooperative efforts of The Office of the Provost, Global Challenges, Forsyth Library, The Center for Civic Leadership and The American Democracy Project.
· Click on the link: Register “here” (see above)
· Create an account:
o Welcome to The New York Times
Your institution has provided you with a NYTimes Pass, which gives you complimentary access to NYTimes.com and eligible NYT apps.
* To claim your pass, start by creating a free NYTimes account. Create Account
- · Already have an account? Log in here
- After you have created an account, you will receive an email from NYTimes. (this might take a few minutes.
- You will need to open the email and verify that you created a “pass”.
- Go to NYTimes.com to begin using your pass.